Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Photo Site Launched

With much (belated) glee I officially pronounce Laughing Gypsy Photography LAUNCHED!

I'd gone in to the default site and mucked around with code, to no avail. ALL credit for the spiffnicity goes to the Wolf, who took the reins with but a murmured request despite a deep hatred of html. Hair-rending hours later, we find out my chosen theme is the ONE that has the unique quirk (some might mistakenly call it the near-fatal flaw) regarding customization. To his credit, not once in the heat of rage or frustration (or the inadvertant cancellation of DSL) did he suggest I make do with another of the thirty or some odd themes offered, but instead made it happen. ALL MY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Now, there remains but to create and fill the galleries.... Check back often for updates!

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful! Wolf deserves a BBQ for making that happen!

    Guess what just got edited to my links... :-)

    ReplyDelete