Thursday, August 9, 2007

Post From Afar

Since my last post, I lived through the Most Amazing Day of my Life, went to the Pennsic War, and rocketed back to Shirley's solar powered holler in the hills of Western MA. The in-betweens involved an overflow of adventure and just enough laundry to maintain my status as socially acceptible.

This is my first attempt at blogging via email. Here at Shirley's, the homemade maple syrup runs fast and we're grateful the internet runs at all. Dealing with Blogger sends Shirley's provider into a dither. I leave tomorrow, before the session ends, to head up to Maine for a beloved cousin's wedding and on to see my dad and step-mom, but if this email posting is simple and fast, we've got solution for the future.

Prepare to launch....


Almost Heaven Horse Source
Harmony...Understanding...Athleticism...Achievement
www.heavenlyhorses.us

No comments:

Post a Comment