Thursday, August 30, 2007

Creative Blogger

Mark over at The Green Fingered Photographer just honored this Most Noble and Honourable Gypsy the Splendid of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch with the Creative Blogger Award. *SWOON!* It's PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark, a green-hearted photographer, has given his business the greatest name: Dragons and Damsels Wildlife Photography. He has great shots, in particular, of dragonflies and damselflies.

So now the fun part (rubbing hands together). This round of Creative Blogger Awards goes to:

The Film Geek
, who directs me with surety through a cinematographic wilderness, slams me with eloquent truth when I least expect it, and understands that I wasn't STALKING John Cusack that day in NYC...

DC Comictician on Star Trekiology. Elvis and I dance on opposite theological extremes--I'm on fire for Jesus, he's an atheist (I assume)-- but we agree, the religious right has twisted Christianity into a poisonous political pawn (and a big fat hairy lie), and he's extremely creative expressing it.

The Wandering Wolf
. His blog is sparse (and here's hoping that'll change) but his photography website is rich. And when tells you he's not creative, pull out the salt shaker.

The Cy Blog
. While I prefer the old title, "Blogging for Burgers," Cy still serves up the same hilarity, good sense, investment wisdom and construction tips well-seasoned with insanity. Cy, I hope you are surviving the gigantic man-eating bears that can only be killed with advanced weaponry. Come back soon!

Geoffrey Chaucer Hath a Blog. Chaucer and his posse don't write often but their posts are worth the wait.
I hope Thomas scrounged up the "moneyes to buye a newe blakberrie (for his hath been y-swiped by the Frensshe)"

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Award Gypsy, and thanks for popping into my blog and leaving such a lovely comment about my grandson. I hope you'll call in again sometime. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TLG! We're back safe and sound. The bears and wolves were kept at bay, but I need more practice sleeping on the ground. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not stalking Cusack? That's not what you told me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Laughing Gypsy.

    For what it's worth, I'm more agnostic than atheist.

    It's my sincere hope that no religious people get too offended by my blog. It's really just supposed to be for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I'm missing out on the thinking blogger thingy and now I find that I'm missing out on the creative blogger thingy too. Mon dieu!

    ReplyDelete