Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Vibration Vitalizers

One thing on which most spiritual creation, neuro-linguistic programming and self-improvement authors agree is that appropriate emotion enhances the creative power of our thoughts and words. They explain that by thinking grateful, loving, exciting, inspirational thoughts our vibrational level is raised and we attract things of similar vibration to us. One of the excercises suggested is to think about such things before going over your goals, incanting your affirmations or settling in for prayer. The more senses you can engage, the more powerful.

This is actually a selfish post. I'm a sensory junkie-- music videos that evoke kinesthetic and emotional memories are heady intoxicants. I just want to have some of my links to my own vibration boosters in one place so I don't have to go rummaging around every time I want to supersize my day!

Cy's Birthday Video
My awesome family
Daily Dose of The Secret
Family and Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment